Monday, October 25, 2010

I am living in Oregon

It has a been a month now sense I moved here and for some reason it is still so fun to say...I live in Oregon. The truth is I love it here. Everyday I feel like God shows me a little more about this city or state that I personally love. All over Salem there are win vineyards. I had never ever seen one before I moved here and how I drive past them all the time. Its hard for me to describe how gourgousI think these vineyards are, If you want to understand you will just have to come visit. I also love the rain. I feel so much joy wash over me when I hear the rain falling all the time. rain is a gift from God in my world, it reminds me of my dear friend Alice and it makes me feel like God is pouring out his love onto me. They say it starts raining now and does not stop until February. I say bring on the rain!!! Most of all I love the cool of fall. Hot beverages and warm coats is my kind of weather. I don't know what the rest of the year will be like weather wise here in Salem but fall has been an A+ in my book.

God has been speaking to my heart that this is home. I don't really know what that means exactly. Is YWAM home for me? Is this base where I will be working out of? is this city/state suppose to be my home for a time? I don't really know what all goes along with this truth God is placing in my heart but I do know that I love the feeling of home.

I am doing well in Oregon

1 comment: