Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am a bondservant

I have decided to start blogging...

God has been doing so much in and around my life. I just needed some wear to say it out loud!

I am a bondservant.

A bondservant if you don't know already is a slave that decides to stay and serve his master after he has been set free. I was a slave to sin and this world, but Jesus died on a cross for my sins and set me free. I make a choice to believe and now I choose to serve God because of how he loves me. One thing I am certain of is that God loves me more then I can understand. I am 25 years old and God has stepped in and rescued me several times, He has redeemed me, and he wants to us my life to glorify him. He guides me because he has a plain and his plan is always better then i could have ever imagined. He Perseus me in a way only he could.

God knows me and loves me the way I am.

I am also extremely blessed to be surrounded by a family of believers who love me so well. Brothers who lead me and look out for me. Sisters to encourage and challenge me. God has aloud me this year to live in community with some of the most amazing people. right now I am serving in Memphis, while attending Downline classes. I get to go to work and love on people while serving food. God meets me where I am at everyday and for all that I am thankful.

This life I give to you God, please don't ever let me go...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment